You partnered with us at the beginning of 2015 in the vital work of planting ongoing ministries in the United States and in far flung nations across the globe. Reflecting on the goals we established those 11 months ago, we are humbled and at the same time overjoyed that God has honored so many of them. We want to share with you what has been accomplished this year with your help and through His guidance in our annual report:
- We planted ten new ministries in foreign Capitols in Central America and Africa
- We planted five new U.S. State Capitol ministries
- We launched the U.S. Senate Members Bible Study and have seven sponsors in our first year
- We are publishing 52 in-depth Bible studies that are exegetically specific to Public Servants
- A North American Affinity Director has been appointed
- A Eurasia Affinity Director has been appointed
- A French Africa Affinity Director has been appointed
- An English Africa Affinity Director has been appointed
- A new Capitol Ministries website was launched
- We completed a Fall Training Conference for new Ministry Leader candidates from the United States and many foreign nations that was held in the U.S. House Ways and Means Committee Room at the Capitol in Washington, D.C.
We Have Big Plans for 2016!
With all of these God-enabled accomplishments it is clear to us that the work of Capitol Ministries is being blessed by our Lord, which invigorates us and compels us to set even more lofty and ambitious goals for 2016. We can’t wait to share 2016’s annual report. Prayerfully, and with God’s leading, we endeavor to:
- Establish 10 CivicReach Ministries in city and county governments
- Plant 10 new U.S. State Capitol ministries
- Grow The Members Bible Studies in the U.S. House and the U.S. Senate in Washington D.C.
- Publish an additional 52 in-depth Bible studies targeted to grow Public Servants in the Word
- Plant 12 new ministries in foreign federal Capitols
- Add new Affinity Sphere Directors in Latin America, North Asia, South Asia, South Pacific, and Western Europe
- Develop a Capitol Ministries app for ministry partners
- Increase our ministry partners
Friends, every day we witness chaos and instability that is rocking the globe. As our partner, I know you believe, like I do, that those in authority whose decisions affect us all, need Jesus Christ and a world view that is founded on the Word of God so that the laws they pass and the decisions they make are good and sound — to say nothing about helping, strategically, to fulfill the Great Commission. We are so grateful for your faithful support this year and we look forward to working with you to further advance the Kingdom by making disciples of Jesus Christ in the political arenas of the world in the year to come.
God Bless you,
President and Founder